IQC - The ISO Pros
of Williston, ND & ISO 9001 Experts
Many baffle when they hear or whenever they think about performing or doing a Compliance Audit. What they think about, most of the time is that it is a type or a kind of audit that would be critical and crucial to their businesses and their organizations in accordance to how they comply with rules and regulations.
But what really is involved in Compliance Audits? What are the things that are included whenever businesses, companies, and organizations undergo Compliance Audits?
A Checklist For Compliance
One of the things that people need to be aware of when they perform Compliance Audits is that it’s not done randomly. Compliance Auditors don’t spew out and look for random things that they can put nonconformance to.
In fact, before Compliance Audits are done and completed, a checklist is in place to see if a company or if an organization is abiding by rules, regulations, and bylaws. Other than that, there are also some procedures, processes, and flows that need to be followed by companies and organizations in order for them to prove that they are complying or compliant with the standard.
Importance of Compliance Audits
What do you think is the reason behind the importance of these Compliance Audits? How do they help, assist, and provide relevance to a company or an organization? Some of the reasons why companies and organizations get Compliance Audits are:
- To avoid fines, penalties, and sanctions that can be imposed
- For them to be able to provide guidance to a business or an organization in terms of compliance checks and evaluations
- To have knowledge of what things are noncompliant and nonconforming with their processes, procedures, and operations
Those are just some of the most common reasons why Compliance Audits are deemed as one of the most relevant and most essential audits.
Where You Can Get Compliance Audits
Here in the city of Williston, there are tens, if not hundreds of companies, businesses, and organizations that offer a whole wide range of audits. Should you want to work with the best and the most experienced, IQC – the ISO Professionals is just one email or one call away.
The experience of our auditors go beyond and above the expectations of most of our clients; you will never have a single doubt of negativity with how we work and how we operate.
Other than Compliance Audits, you can also count and lean on us should you need help with any of the following services:
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt and Green Belt Training & Certification; and Lean Six Sigma Micro-Improvement Projects;
- ISO Internal Auditor Training
- Pre-Assessment Audits
- Specific ISO Standard Training & Implementation
- Outsourced Internal Audit
- And many more!
In the event that you don’t find the services you need, you can always check our website – or you can give us a quick ring or send us an email. IQC – the ISO Professionals will always be ready to help you with whatever you need!
We service multiple cities throughout the state of North Dakota. We provide all the services listed below and more in every city.
If you don’t see your city listed, don’t worry. Just contact us by giving us a call or filling out the form, and we’ll dive deep to discover what are the best solutions for you and your business. See our areas of service:
With IQC – the ISO Professionals, you’ll get all of the information and the proper training that you need to go on with the industry you are in! Here are the ISO Standards we can help you with:
- Asset Management ISO 55001
- Automotive Core Tools
- Automotive IATF 16949
- Body Armor BA 9000
- Capability Maturity Model Integration
- Counterfeits AS6081
- Energy ISO 50001 and SEP
- Environmental ISO 14001
- Ethical Sourcing SQFI
- Facility Management ISO 41001
- Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA
- Food Safety ISO 22000
- Forestry SFI ATFS
- Gluten-Free Certification
- Info Security ISO/IEC 27001
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR
- IT Service ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025
- Medical Devices ISO 13485
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Packaging ISO 15378
- Quality ISO 9001
- Responsible Care RC14001
- Supply Chain ISO 28000
- Telecommunications TL 9000