IQC - The ISO Pros
of Dickinson, ND & ISO 9001 Experts
With the rising number of people affected by Celiac Disease, the market is shrinking and is becoming more sensitive. Because of Celiac Disease and other illnesses and conditions caused by the consumption of Gluten, food companies and businesses are slowly receiving the fact that they need to have Gluten-Free Certification or GFC for their business and their products to be trusted.
In addition to that, making sure that the food and the consume you produce is free from Gluten is because more and more people are going towards the path and the direction that they need to stop or halt eating Gluten.
Should you be a company, a business, or an organization in the food business or food industry, and you plan on getting or being Certified to be Gluten Free, you can trust us at IQC – the ISO Professionals to help you get it.
Gluten-Free Certification Benefits
By being Gluten Free, you escape and evade the risk of incurring negative reactions to your clients; that allows your business or your company to be more trusted – heightening and improving customer confidence in your products and your services.
Other than that, the major and the primary benefits that the GFC can give and provide include:
- Trust from investors and other business associates
- Clearer and better path of the food supply chain
- Better chances of winning and gaining clients and customers
- Systematized way of presenting and doing business
Products That Might Need GFC
Food and beverage products aren’t the only things that might need certification; in fact, we here at IQC – the ISO Professionals can help you put a GFC tag on your products even if they are:
- Pet Food
- Natural Health Products (Organic Products)
- Cosmetic Items and Materials
- Pharmaceutical Drugs
- Processed Food (Own Brand and Customer Brand)
- Ingredients used in foodservice companies and organizations such as catering companies, food manufacturers, food hubs, etc.
Working with us here at IQC – the ISO Professionals wouldn’t just give you the peace of mind that you are working with an excellent-quality company, you will also be able to be given the guarantee that you will correctly and appropriately apply all you will learn and integrate it into your business processes and systems.
Should you find yourself needing urgent and professional help in getting a GFC, you will never feel that there’s a shortage of knowledge and skill when you work with us. The overall expertise and mastery of our consultants, coaches, and trainers will be more than what you will need.
Transform your company or your food business or organization to become more trusted, more depended on and more reliable through the GFC. Call us today and be helped by the organization that would help transform your business into the newer and the more productive version you can have it set to.
Experience world-class quality services when you work with us here at IQC – the ISO Professionals!
We service multiple cities throughout the state of North Dakota. We provide all the services listed below and more in every city.
If you don’t see your city listed, don’t worry. Just contact us by giving us a call or filling out the form, and we’ll dive deep to discover what are the best solutions for you and your business. See our areas of service:
With IQC – the ISO Professionals, you’ll get all of the information and the proper training that you need to go on with the industry you are in! Here are the ISO Standards we can help you with:
- Asset Management ISO 55001
- Automotive Core Tools
- Automotive IATF 16949
- Body Armor BA 9000
- Capability Maturity Model Integration
- Counterfeits AS6081
- Energy ISO 50001 and SEP
- Environmental ISO 14001
- Ethical Sourcing SQFI
- Facility Management ISO 41001
- Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA
- Food Safety ISO 22000
- Forestry SFI ATFS
- Gluten-Free Certification
- Info Security ISO/IEC 27001
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR
- IT Service ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025
- Medical Devices ISO 13485
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Packaging ISO 15378
- Quality ISO 9001
- Responsible Care RC14001
- Supply Chain ISO 28000
- Telecommunications TL 9000