IQC - The ISO Pros
of Fargo, ND & ISO 9001 Experts
Internal Audits are among the many types of audits that yield useful and relevant results to businesses, companies, and organizations. Compared to the financial audits that organizations usually do, an Internal Audit would not have its focus on the finances or the profitability of a particular or a certain company or organization, instead, the focus would be on the internal controls, rules, regulations, and policies of the business or the institution.
Not all companies are confident and comfortable in performing an Internal Audit, for the simple reason that their company is not employed with an Auditor that has the skill and the overall expertise in Internal Auditing.
To Hire or Not to Hire?
This is usually what the question is. Most companies think that it’s going to be cheaper if they choose to hire an Internal Audit to work for them in-house, rather than outsourcing it. When in reality, the latter is actually the more productive, effective, and efficient option.
Outsourcing has been one of the many services out in the market that can clearly be an advantage or a benefit to most companies because of its ease and accessibility. When it comes to Internal Auditing, however – a lot of businesses don’t believe it.
When you work with us here at IQC – the ISO Professionals for your need of Outsourced Internal Auditors, we will not only yield the results you need from your Audit – you can also bank and count on us if you decide to have one of your personnel and staff members be trained and educated in it.
Outsourcing Your Internal Audits: Pros and Cons
It’s not always rainbows and butterflies when you decide to go with this option; and if we were to weigh the advantages and the disadvantages out, you would know whether or not you would be more efficient with it.
Pros of Outsourced Internal Audits
- Gives your company or your organization more flexibility and time
- The auditors would be certified and could give the guarantee that they’ll produce valuable results
- Unbiased and unfiltered results
- Cost-effective (you’ll only pay for it when you need them)
- Improved efficiency in your company
- Decrease in labor
Cons of Outsourced Internal Audits
- Company safety and confidentiality
- Security of the business systems and processes from fraudsters, hackers, etc.
- Lack of involvement or communication (auditors might not be adept in the field or industry)
- Will need more time to learn the business
Outsourced Internal Auditing is something that can be of assistance to you and your organization. However, you should also consider the fact that it’s not going to be easy – it would be arduous especially if you are not committed or dedicated to the craft.
Talk to us and our team of experts here at IQC – the ISO Professionals and accomplish the Outsourced Internal Audits that you need to complete! Work with the best and never worry about where you can get the best and the highest quality of Internal Audits!
We service multiple cities throughout the state of North Dakota. We provide all the services listed below and more in every city.
If you don’t see your city listed, don’t worry. Just contact us by giving us a call or filling out the form, and we’ll dive deep to discover what are the best solutions for you and your business. See our areas of service:
With IQC – the ISO Professionals, you’ll get all of the information and the proper training that you need to go on with the industry you are in! Here are the ISO Standards we can help you with:
- Asset Management ISO 55001
- Automotive Core Tools
- Automotive IATF 16949
- Body Armor BA 9000
- Capability Maturity Model Integration
- Counterfeits AS6081
- Energy ISO 50001 and SEP
- Environmental ISO 14001
- Ethical Sourcing SQFI
- Facility Management ISO 41001
- Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA
- Food Safety ISO 22000
- Forestry SFI ATFS
- Gluten-Free Certification
- Info Security ISO/IEC 27001
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR
- IT Service ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025
- Medical Devices ISO 13485
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Packaging ISO 15378
- Quality ISO 9001
- Responsible Care RC14001
- Supply Chain ISO 28000
- Telecommunications TL 9000