Outsourced ISO Internal Auditing
Does your organization struggle to keep required ISO internal audits on schedule and productive?
Typical internal challenges include:
- Your internal auditors lack time and/or experience to make audits value-added.
- Auditor training over and over again and auditor turnover.
- Auditors are not independent enough from the process to audit objectively.
- Auditors are not up to speed on the requirements of multiple Standards.
- Auditors do not know how to do a process audit.
- Auditors do not understand “core tools” as required by the automotive and aerospace industries.
- Your audit plans do not focus on customer requirements and satisfaction.
- Your audit results are not viewed as a tool for improvement.
- Your audit review and corrective action plan are ineffective.
- Your registrar has issued Corrective Action Request(s) and/or you are struggling with re-certification.
IQC can put your internal audit program back on track. IQC’s Co-Founder is on the US TAG to ISO/TC 176, the U.S. committee that drafts ISO 9001:2015 as well as the ISO 9001 Interpretations Committee. IQC provides trained and certified auditors who are knowledgeable, objective, and experienced in process audits. All of our auditors are experienced 3rd party auditors who have extensive auditing experience with multiple Certification Bodies. Our style of auditing looks at the effectiveness of the process and seeks out opportunities for improvement. IQC provides outsourced auditing to companies of all sizes and in many industries.
IQC offers an industry-leading program for internal auditing outsourcing. You may request a complete internal audit program; a single audit; coach-led audits with your team; pre-assessments; or outsource ISO system management. Our auditors can audit and offer a consultation at the same time. Take advantage of input on proven approaches, best practices, and benchmarking that your Certification Body cannot provide.
Benefits from Outsourcing Internal Audits:
- Professional auditors will provide complete documentation of internal audits for your Registrar or supplier audit.
- Our auditors will ensure that your system stays in conformance with changing requirements.
- Save on training costs.
- Achieve a robust quality and/or environmental management system.
- Reduce your internal audit costs by as much as 50%…and enjoy superior results!
Internal Auditor Training:
Outsourcing your Internal Audits is an alternative to providing Internal Auditor Training and having trained and competent auditors on staff. However, we do offer ISO Internal Auditor training that will teach your internal team how to audit and how to drive improvement. The auditor training is based on ISO 19011 and teaches the techniques and tools needed to become a certified internal auditor. There is one thing though, your auditors will need to understand the standard they are going to audit. So, if you are either implementing ISO 9001 or another standard, or you are already certified, we will add an Understanding course to our auditor training. In order to be an effective auditor, we also have the option of adding a day of coaching. This coaching day will be used to show you and your team how to apply the tools learned in the training.
With IQC – the ISO Professionals, you’ll get all of the information and the proper training that you need to go on with the industry you are in! Here are the ISO Standards we can help you with:
- Asset Management ISO 55001
- Automotive Core Tools
- Automotive IATF 16949
- Body Armor BA 9000
- Capability Maturity Model Integration
- Counterfeits AS6081
- Energy ISO 50001 and SEP
- Environmental ISO 14001
- Ethical Sourcing SQFI
- Facility Management ISO 41001
- Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA
- Food Safety ISO 22000
- Forestry SFI ATFS
- Gluten-Free Certification
- Info Security ISO/IEC 27001
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR
- IT Service ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025
- Medical Devices ISO 13485
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Packaging ISO 15378
- Quality ISO 9001
- Responsible Care RC14001
- Supply Chain ISO 28000
- Telecommunications TL 9000