IQC - The ISO Pros
of Schenectady, NY & ISO 9001 Experts
A Pre-Assessment Audit, contrary to popular belief, is the type of audit that can help and assist businesses, companies, and organizations in readying their business processes, procedures, and operations so that when they perform the real Certification Audit, they would be aware of what they need to do so they will pass the audit.
There are a lot of misconceptions about what Pre-Assessment Audits are and how they are in a relation and in accordance with Certification Audits. However, the real main purposes and objectives of companies and organizations that look to accomplish and complete Pre-Assessment Audits include:
- To know how well the company or the organization abides by the laws and policies of the standard;
- To determine how much work is needed to meet certain KPIs;
- To be able to train and to involve employees, working professionals, staff members – even business associates and investors;
- And many more!
Pre-Assessment Audits Are Optional
A lot of people think that Pre-Assessment Audits are a part of the requirements in the process of being Certified – however, it’s not. Although it might seem regular and common for it to be required, it’s optional to the extent that companies, businesses, and organizations can choose to undergo Pre-Assessment Audits and they can choose not to.
Here in the city of Schenectady in the state of New York, no other company or organization is trusted but us at IQC – the ISO Professionals. We have been to go-to Auditing Body of all types and kinds of businesses in the entire city.
Benefits of Our Pre-Assessment Audits
There are a ton of different benefits and advantages you can get when you decide to work with us – some of which include:
- Faster delivery of the services needed and required
- Less cost and less risks involved
- More improved and developed procedures and processes
- Easier time to determine the competencies and the weaknesses of systems
- And many more
Through the help of our highly proficient, experienced, and dedicated Pre-Assessment Auditors, you will never see a shortage of the skills and the expertise you need in the audits that you require.
Whether you’re in the automotive or the manufacturing industry, if you are in the Aerospace or the Defense industry, or if you need guidance in terms of determining capabilities in the food business – IQC – the ISO Professionals is prepared to help!
Experienced and Dedicated Auditors
We here at IQC – the ISO Professionals are employed with the most experienced, the most technical, and the most committed auditors who know nothing but to make sure that your company or your organization is going to be certified no matter how big or how small business is.
Whether you’re just starting, or if you’re tenured in the industry you are in, IQC – the ISO Professionals will be bale to be of assistance to perform and conduct the Pre-Assessment Audits that your company or your organization needs!
We’re just one call away! That makes you just a call or an email away from experiencing world-class quality services!
We service multiple cities throughout the state of New York. We provide all the services listed below and more in every city.
If you don’t see your city listed, don’t worry. Just contact us by giving us a call or filling out the form, and we’ll dive deep to discover what are the best solutions for you and your business. See our areas of service:
With IQC – the ISO Professionals, you’ll get all of the information and the proper training that you need to go on with the industry you are in! Here are the ISO Standards we can help you with:
- Asset Management ISO 55001
- Automotive Core Tools
- Automotive IATF 16949
- Body Armor BA 9000
- Capability Maturity Model Integration
- Counterfeits AS6081
- Energy ISO 50001 and SEP
- Environmental ISO 14001
- Ethical Sourcing SQFI
- Facility Management ISO 41001
- Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA
- Food Safety ISO 22000
- Forestry SFI ATFS
- Gluten-Free Certification
- Info Security ISO/IEC 27001
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR
- IT Service ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025
- Medical Devices ISO 13485
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Packaging ISO 15378
- Quality ISO 9001
- Responsible Care RC14001
- Supply Chain ISO 28000
- Telecommunications TL 9000