IQC - The ISO Pros
of Sandy Springs, GA & ISO 9001 Experts
In case you’re not aware, the ISO 41001 or the Facilities Management Standard has been made and developed with the intention of enhancing the services and the procedures brought about by corporations, businesses, and organizations in the Facilities Management sector.
It would address the need to have standardized procedures and processes, as it focuses on building, implementing, improving, and finally, developing a systematized method of developing businesses and companies.
ISO 41001 Revisions
The first version of the said standard was released in 2018. However, the first few guidelines, documents, and processes were released earlier – they were released in 2017. ISO 41011:2017 was the standard that helped in the definition of terminologies used in the Facilities Management Industry.
ISO 41012:2017, on the other hand, was the guide on the developmental agreements for Facility Management. Lastly, the ISO/TR 41013:2017 was the standard that covered the benefits of the standard, as well as its scope determining what’s involved and what’s not.
Is Facility Management Important?
The Facilities Management Industry is among the industries worldwide that employ millions of people, users, and organizations. It is considered as one of the most important and the most essential standards because of the following reasons:
- It holds the responsibility for the safekeeping of the health, well-being, safety, and security of the workforce;
- FM has held responsible for the business operations impact the external environment;
- It is the sector responsible for ensuring the production process functionality;
- And many more
The Benefits of ISO 41001 to Businesses and Organizations
ISO 41001 holds a lot of benefits and advantages to businesses, companies, and organizations that choose to implement them to their business operations and systems. Some of which include:
- The provision of guidelines towards instituting integrated facility management systems;
- Being a tool for companies and organizations demonstrating the effectiveness and competency of the Facilities Management (FM);
- It develops and enhances the productivity and the efficiency of the workforce;
- It helps and assist companies and organizations achieve sustainability, credibility, and efficiency; and
- A lot more!
Here in the city of Sandy Springs, GA, no other company is considered as the most trusted, the most relied on, and the most skilled but us here at IQC – the ISO Professionals. The ISO 41001 Certification we offer is complete with all the given sets of requirements as it covers everything from the Training down to the Implementation of the standard as a whole to the industry or the business.
Should you need urgent and professional help in terms of being ISO 41001 Certified, or if you want to appropriately implement it to your business operations and processes, IQC – the ISO Professionals is just one call away. You can count on us to provide all the services you need!
Once you get the ISO 41001 Certification that you’ve been wanting, it’s an easy journey for you to dominate the FM industry. Call us now or send us an email – we will be more than happy to accommodate your requests!
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Georgia. We provide all the services listed below and more in every city.
If you don’t see your city listed, don’t worry. Just contact us by giving us a call or filling out the form, and we’ll dive deep to discover what are the best solutions for you and your business. See our areas of service:
With IQC – the ISO Professionals, you’ll get all of the information and the proper training that you need to go on with the industry you are in! Here are the ISO Standards we can help you with:
- Asset Management ISO 55001
- Automotive Core Tools
- Automotive IATF 16949
- Body Armor BA 9000
- Capability Maturity Model Integration
- Counterfeits AS6081
- Energy ISO 50001 and SEP
- Environmental ISO 14001
- Ethical Sourcing SQFI
- Facility Management ISO 41001
- Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA
- Food Safety ISO 22000
- Forestry SFI ATFS
- Gluten-Free Certification
- Info Security ISO/IEC 27001
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR
- IT Service ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025
- Medical Devices ISO 13485
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Packaging ISO 15378
- Quality ISO 9001
- Responsible Care RC14001
- Supply Chain ISO 28000
- Telecommunications TL 9000