IQC - The ISO Pros
of San Jose, CA & ISO 9001 Experts
An Asset Management System or an AMS is a set of standards specifying how a company or an organization to manage their assets and their resources for the betterment and the development of their processes and their business procedures.
It’s a thorough cycle utilized by companies and businesses to be able to refine and monitor the lifecycle of assets and resources. In case you’re not aware, all businesses have some type of resources and assets that they own and that they can use for their businesses and institutions.
ISO 55001 History
Where do you think ISO 55001 started? How did it start in the first place? The first and the original version of the Asset Management Standard was established and published not by the ISO but by the British Standards Institution (BSI).
After so, the ISO worked for over a decade to enhance and develop the ISO 55000 Family, namely: the ISO 55001 and the ISO 55002 – which was back in 2014.
Why Get ISO 55001 Certification?
If you are a company, a business, or an organization that considers their assets as one of their most vital and most important resources, you would want to obtain the Asset Management Certification.
Some of the major benefits of getting a certification can help businesses and organizations:
- Reduce the costs they spend on to pursue and push business processes and operations
- Develop a plan that would serve as the preventive maintenance and that would help control and manage the risk or the lifecycle of an asset or a resource
- Allow and enable a more effective planning process to have a more versatile and flexible position to make necessary adjustments.
- Establish a framework in terms of monitoring and observing the performance of subcontractors and suppliers
- And many more
In the city of San Jose, CA, we here at IQC – the ISO Professionals have been considered as the best, the most technical, and the most advanced instructors and coaches when it comes to a whole wide range of ISO standards.
Wherever you are in the city of San Jose, you can bank and count on us to help you if you need the mastery when it comes to ISO 55001; whether you need a regular and a raw Consulting, Auditing, Training & Certification, as well as Implementation.
One of the most effective and the most efficient initial methods in becoming certified is to make sure that a Gap Analysis is made; this is because a Gap Analysis is a process used in determining the use of resources, assets, and other properties towards the goals and the objectives of the business.
Dial us and learn more about how you can implement ISO 55001 or how you can get certified without spending tens of thousands of dollars for it. You can use and utilize our Instant Quote Form (IQF) that you can find on our website, too to know more about the services we offer.
Contact us to have more info!
We service multiple cities throughout the state of California. We provide all the services listed below and more in every city.
If you don’t see your city listed, don’t worry. Just contact us by giving us a call or filling out the form, and we’ll dive deep to discover what are the best solutions for you and your business. See our areas of service:
With IQC – the ISO Professionals, you’ll get all of the information and the proper training that you need to go on with the industry you are in! Here are the ISO Standards we can help you with:
- Asset Management ISO 55001
- Automotive Core Tools
- Automotive IATF 16949
- Body Armor BA 9000
- Capability Maturity Model Integration
- Counterfeits AS6081
- Energy ISO 50001 and SEP
- Environmental ISO 14001
- Ethical Sourcing SQFI
- Facility Management ISO 41001
- Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA
- Food Safety ISO 22000
- Forestry SFI ATFS
- Gluten-Free Certification
- Info Security ISO/IEC 27001
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR
- IT Service ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025
- Medical Devices ISO 13485
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Packaging ISO 15378
- Quality ISO 9001
- Responsible Care RC14001
- Supply Chain ISO 28000
- Telecommunications TL 9000