IQC - The ISO Pros
of Mililani Town, HI & ISO 9001 Experts
Mililani Town is among the most popular cities in the entire state of Hawaii and it’s home to a lot of businesses in the food industry. With the number of food businesses in Mililani Town, it’s hard and challenging to get and arrive at the best source especially if you are a part of the food supply chain too.
The Food Safety Modernization Act or the FSMA is the act that completely changed the food industry in terms of running and managing the safety and the precautionary measures that went along with it.
Establishment of the FSMA
Many people believe that the FSMA is an act that is published and established by a third party organization – and that the publisher has a nearer range to the ISO than the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
However, they’re wrong – in fact, it was an establishment and the development of the FDA to help companies and organizations out in determining certain rules, regulations, and policies in the harvesting, manufacturing, retailing, and the distribution of food and beverages.
FSMA’s Seven (7) Major Rules
Other than the thought of being existent, the FSMA exhibited seven (7) major rules which translate into specific and particular actions that organizations that are a part of the food supply chain need to abide by.
The seven (7) rules include:
- Produce Safety
- Preventive Controls for Human Food
- Preventive Controls for Animal Food
- Intentional Adulteration or the Food Defense
- Third-Party Certification
- Foreign Supplier Verification Program
- Sanitary Transportation
All of these have their own requirements and specifications that can be useful and beneficial for their business. So, in case you want to expound your knowledge on what the FSMA is, how it works, and how it’s able to help and assist companies and organizations, you can bank and count on us here at IQC – the ISO Professionals.
We are the institution skilled and capable of providing a whole wide range of services for our clients in the food business industry, regardless of their business type, their location, their position in the food supply chain, and the size of their business.
Why We’re Different
You might be wondering, how did we become the best in the industry if all of the things we offer are things that other companies and organizations can? How did we become a specialized company to the extent that many of our companies and our businesses (who are our clients) trust only us?
There are a lot of reasons for how we became the best and the most trusted – but here are some of the most common notions and reasons that we are given:
- Our rates are low if put against the type of service our clients receive
- We never leave all our clients alone on their own – we guide them all along
- Our team of experts, auditors, and consultants are all skilled and experienced
- We will help you standardize your processes neatly and comprehensively
- And many more
Dial us now here at IQC – the ISO Professionals and enjoy world-class quality services!
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Hawaii. We provide all the services listed below and more in every city.
If you don’t see your city listed, don’t worry. Just contact us by giving us a call or filling out the form, and we’ll dive deep to discover what are the best solutions for you and your business. See our areas of service:
With IQC – the ISO Professionals, you’ll get all of the information and the proper training that you need to go on with the industry you are in! Here are the ISO Standards we can help you with:
- Asset Management ISO 55001
- Automotive Core Tools
- Automotive IATF 16949
- Body Armor BA 9000
- Capability Maturity Model Integration
- Counterfeits AS6081
- Energy ISO 50001 and SEP
- Environmental ISO 14001
- Ethical Sourcing SQFI
- Facility Management ISO 41001
- Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA
- Food Safety ISO 22000
- Forestry SFI ATFS
- Gluten-Free Certification
- Info Security ISO/IEC 27001
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR
- IT Service ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025
- Medical Devices ISO 13485
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Packaging ISO 15378
- Quality ISO 9001
- Responsible Care RC14001
- Supply Chain ISO 28000
- Telecommunications TL 9000