IQC - The ISO Pros
of Alexandria, LA & ISO 9001 Experts
Being a distributor, a manufacturer, a retailer, or a wholesaler in the arms and weaponry industry is never an easy task. Other than the fact that it requires an awful lot of documentation, it’s going to be a challenge to get what the industry calls an ITAR Certification.
ITAR, short for the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, is the US regime tasked to look after the trade, distribution, and the purchasing of any defense or space-related products, services, and articles – all of which can be found in the United States Munitions List (USML).
The United States Munitions List (USML)
Don’t get confused – the USML is only the list of the units that are widened per category based on the type of Defense or Space-related articles. If you are a business or an organization involved in the production, wholesaling, manufacturing, or distribution of units, products, and articles within any of these categories, you would need an ITAR Certification:
- Firearms, Close Assault Weapons and Combat Shotguns
- Guns and Armament
- Launch Vehicles, Guided Missiles, Ballistic Missiles, Rockets, Torpedoes, Bombs and Mines
- Explosives and Energetic Materials, Propellants, Incendiary Agents and Their Constituents
- Surface Vessels of War and Special Naval Equipment
- Ground Vehicles
- Aircraft and Related Articles
- Military Training Equipment and Training
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Military Electronics
- Fire Control, Laser, Imaging and Guidance Equipment
- Materials and Miscellaneous Articles
- Toxicological Agents, Including Chemical Agents, Biological Agents and Associated Equipment
- Spacecraft and Related Articles
- Nuclear Weapons Related Articles
- Classified Articles, Technical Data and Defense Services Not Otherwise Enumerated
- Directed Energy Weapons
- Gas Turbine Engines and Associated Equipment
- Submersible Vessels and Related Articles
- Articles, Technical Data and Defense Services Not Otherwise Enumerated
If your business is engaged or involved in any of the activities in these processes, then you would need the help or the assistance of us at IQC – the ISO Professionals. We are considered by many clients in the industry as their go-to organization to help them in obtaining the ITAR Certification they are in need of.
Why Work With Us?
Being in the industry for decades, IQC – the ISO Professionals is one of the organizations you can put your full trust on. We don’t just care about how well you can execute your business operations, we also care about the safety and the security of your data.
The Weapons and Arms industry is sensitive – handing your information or your data to the wrong hands can start a war in less than an hour. With our help, you can be given the assurance that all the services and the security options you need will be given to you with ease.
Secure Your Data With IQC – the ISO Professionals
No other company will be able to commit to keeping your data safe and secure than us at IQC – the ISO Professionals. Across the entire city of Alexandria, no other company is accredited and licensed to provide the ITAR Certification.
You can bank and lean on us should you need help in accessing what specific and particular items and units are on each of the categories stated and given above. Avoid penalties and sanctions at all costs as they can endanger your business.
Become ITAR Certified without spending tens of thousands of dollars, all the while keeping all of your data and your information safe and secure. Talk to us today and get results in the fastest and the most urgent times possible!
Manage your business in arms and in defense-related articles and technical data – ensure your safety with IQC – the ISO Professionals!
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Louisiana. We provide all the services listed below and more in every city.
If you don’t see your city listed, don’t worry. Just contact us by giving us a call or filling out the form, and we’ll dive deep to discover what are the best solutions for you and your business. See our areas of service:
With IQC – the ISO Professionals, you’ll get all of the information and the proper training that you need to go on with the industry you are in! Here are the ISO Standards we can help you with:
- Asset Management ISO 55001
- Automotive Core Tools
- Automotive IATF 16949
- Body Armor BA 9000
- Capability Maturity Model Integration
- Counterfeits AS6081
- Energy ISO 50001 and SEP
- Environmental ISO 14001
- Ethical Sourcing SQFI
- Facility Management ISO 41001
- Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA
- Food Safety ISO 22000
- Forestry SFI ATFS
- Gluten-Free Certification
- Info Security ISO/IEC 27001
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR
- IT Service ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025
- Medical Devices ISO 13485
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Packaging ISO 15378
- Quality ISO 9001
- Responsible Care RC14001
- Supply Chain ISO 28000
- Telecommunications TL 9000