IQC - The ISO Pros
of Tanaina, AK & ISO 9001 Experts
It’s not actually rare and peculiar for a company or an organization to have some type of intervention in terms of studying and modifying the pay and the responsibilities of its workers. As a matter of fact, a Desk or a Documentation Audit is done and is initiated either by the employer or the employee. For the sake of all workers and employers not aware of what a Desk or a Documentation Audit is, it is usually the type of Evaluation or Audit that would take a peek of an employee’s performance, with the goal of assessing whether or not they’re paid correctly and appropriately.
It is the process wherein the duties and responsibilities of an employee are assessed and evaluated to identify whether or not everything is at par – from the employee’s job post or position, grade, pay, and title. Here in the city of Tanaina in the state of Alaska, there’s no other company skilled and adept in performing Documentation Audits than us here at IQC – the ISO Professionals. For an abundant number of years, we’ve been deemed by local companies as their go-to institution should they need help in terms of Auditing their company, as well as other businesses and organizations.
Documentation or Desk Audit Process
There are various ways in which institutions and organizations conduct Documentation or Desk Audits. But here at IQC – the ISO Professionals, we do it in the most detailed and the most appropriate way possible.
The entire Desk Audit process is rather simple – and it can be listed in the following steps:
- The Auditor would check the current position as well as the pay grade of the employee
- From there, specifications and classifications would be observed and studied
- After doing so, the Auditor would have to factor in everything from the workload, the schedule, the adherence, and the like to arrive at the results needed
- Should there be a difference in terms of the allocation, it would be addressed and be up for approval
- Once done, necessary adjustments would be made
Why Choose Us?
Out of the many Desk Auditors out in the market, you will never be able to find a Desk Auditor that provide the same level and caliber of expertise that we have here at IQC – the ISO Professionals. Our partners, business associates, clients, and customers have trusted us for decades – not once did we fail them in providing them what they need. You can trust us too!
For all the Documentation or the Desk Audits that you need; if you’re anywhere in the city of Tanaina, you can count on us here at IQC – the ISO Professionals for it. You will not have any type of doubt that you worked with us – we will be more than happy to help you with it. Send us an email or dial us through our hotline to reach us. Communicate to us what services or results you need and we will be more than willing to help you with it.
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Alaska. We provide all the services listed below and more in every city.
If you don’t see your city listed, don’t worry. Just contact us by giving us a call or filling out the form, and we’ll dive deep to discover what are the best solutions for you and your business. See our areas of service:
With IQC – the ISO Professionals, you’ll get all of the information and the proper training that you need to go on with the industry you are in! Here are the ISO Standards we can help you with:
- Asset Management ISO 55001
- Automotive Core Tools
- Automotive IATF 16949
- Body Armor BA 9000
- Capability Maturity Model Integration
- Counterfeits AS6081
- Energy ISO 50001 and SEP
- Environmental ISO 14001
- Ethical Sourcing SQFI
- Facility Management ISO 41001
- Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA
- Food Safety ISO 22000
- Forestry SFI ATFS
- Gluten-Free Certification
- Info Security ISO/IEC 27001
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR
- IT Service ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025
- Medical Devices ISO 13485
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Packaging ISO 15378
- Quality ISO 9001
- Responsible Care RC14001
- Supply Chain ISO 28000
- Telecommunications TL 9000