IQC - The ISO Pros
of Providence, RI & ISO 9001 Experts
One of the best ways how you can make sure of the quality of the products and the services of your supplier is excellent is by conducting a Supplier Evaluation. Supplier Evaluations are one of the most sought after and the most wanted types of evaluations there are because it would involve the quality and the competency of your supplier or a supplier within your supply chain.
In case you’re not aware, a Supplier Evaluation is a type of evaluation that breeds on data and information from a supplier or from a supplier within a supply chain. Whatever industry you are in, you would be able to gain and obtain the information or the data you need for the benefit or the advantage of your company or your organization.
What’s Assessed in a Supplier Evaluation?
There are a lot of different things and factors that are sought after and looked for in a Supplier Evaluation – some of which include:
- Quality of the Produce or Service
- Performance of the Supplier
- Risks Involved and Included
- Impact of the Business on the Environment
- Production Capacity
Here in the city of Providence, in the state of Rhode Island, not another company is trusted the way we here at IQC – the ISO Professionals are by our clients. Our experience in Auditing has marked the entire industry making us the most reliable and the most dependable when it comes to these types of audits and evaluations.
We Can Assure You of a Successful Evaluation
Part of the most common reasons why our clients continue to choose us is because of the fact that we are able and skilled in providing our clients the assurance that they will have a successful evaluation of your suppliers.
No matter who your suppliers are, how big or how small their businesses are – the Supplier Evaluations that we handle and we provide are all of a high standard, and that they’re going to be relevant to your needs.
Whenever we perform our Supplier Evaluation Processes and Services, we follow these guidelines to ensure that we give and provide our clients with the value and the liable information that they need to have from their contractors and their suppliers:
- We develop and design a schedule for the evaluation where programs and processes would be scheduled, etc.
- Even if we offer Virtual Audits, we would go the distance and visit the facilities of suppliers
- We are courteous and considerate with our clients
- We involve and engage everyone within your company or your organization
- And many more!
Dial us today and get the chance to know everything that you need to know about your suppliers. Be prepared and ready for the high quality and comprehensive Supplier Evaluation that we offer and we provide here at IQC – the ISO Professionals!
Talk to us via our hotline or via our email address to be in contact and in communication with our experts and our professionals!
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Rhode Island. We provide all the services listed below and more in every city.
If you don’t see your city listed, don’t worry. Just contact us by giving us a call or filling out the form, and we’ll dive deep to discover what are the best solutions for you and your business. See our areas of service:
With IQC – the ISO Professionals, you’ll get all of the information and the proper training that you need to go on with the industry you are in! Here are the ISO Standards we can help you with:
- Asset Management ISO 55001
- Automotive Core Tools
- Automotive IATF 16949
- Body Armor BA 9000
- Capability Maturity Model Integration
- Counterfeits AS6081
- Energy ISO 50001 and SEP
- Environmental ISO 14001
- Ethical Sourcing SQFI
- Facility Management ISO 41001
- Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA
- Food Safety ISO 22000
- Forestry SFI ATFS
- Gluten-Free Certification
- Info Security ISO/IEC 27001
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR
- IT Service ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025
- Medical Devices ISO 13485
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Packaging ISO 15378
- Quality ISO 9001
- Responsible Care RC14001
- Supply Chain ISO 28000
- Telecommunications TL 9000