IQC - The ISO Pros
of Meridian, MS & ISO 9001 Experts
The National Institute of Justice (NIJ) is the agency that developed and published the Body Armor Standard, more commonly known as the BA 9000. It is the quality standard that sets the requirements, rules, and regulations in the creation, manufacturing, designing, and assembly of Ballistic Body Armor.
Originally, the BA 9000 is a standard that was specified to be in compliance with the Quality Standard or the ISO 9001. However, as per the specifications and the records of the NIJ, should a company be certified in the ISO 9001 standard, they do not automatically get certified in the BA 9000 standard.
On the contrary, a company or an organization certified in the BA 9000 standard gets an automatic certification of the ISO 9001 Standard. This is because:
- The BA 9000 ensures the accountability of the armor by the mandate of a particular identifier for the piece used and utilized
- The BA 9000 provides details, processes, and procedures that body armor production companies, manufacturers, and assembly companies need to be compliant with the testing program
- The BA 9000 is known as the management of work areas to decrease negative effects on the armor
- The BA 9000 Standard is specific that when it comes to testing, it needs to be done and accomplished only at approved facilities and offices – and that these facilities’ requirement is that they have to be compliant with the ISO 17025 or the Laboratory Accreditation Standard.
Across the entire city of Meridian in the state of Mississippi, there’s no other company or organization you can trust with the Training & Implementation of BA 9000 but for us at IQC – the ISO Professionals.
Certification Not From NIJ?
Yes, the NIJ is NOT the institution that provides the approval of the BA 9000 Certification – they’re just the agency or the institution that develops and maintains the standard based on how the trend is.
Should you have any type of question or inquiry about how you can integrate or implement the standard to business processes and organizations, you will absolutely be able to help and assist you with it here at IQC – the ISO Professionals.
From the regular and the basic Training & Implementation, down to the Creation of the Documentation of the particular standard, or even the application and integration of it in your business – you can absolutely count and bank on us!
Why Should You Trust Us?
There are plentiful reasons why you should trust and bank on us here at IQC – the ISO Professionals, for one, the trainer that we have is none other than Mr. George Hummel, an individual who has been a part of the team that revised and rewrote the ISO 9001 and the ISO 19011 Certification.
You can work with us with anything in relation to the BA 9000 Standard; IQC – the ISO Professionals will never fail to meet or even exceed the expectations you have with the quality of our work and our services. Contact us today and work with the best!
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Mississippi. We provide all the services listed below and more in every city.
If you don’t see your city listed, don’t worry. Just contact us by giving us a call or filling out the form, and we’ll dive deep to discover what are the best solutions for you and your business. See our areas of service:
With IQC – the ISO Professionals, you’ll get all of the information and the proper training that you need to go on with the industry you are in! Here are the ISO Standards we can help you with:
- Asset Management ISO 55001
- Automotive Core Tools
- Automotive IATF 16949
- Body Armor BA 9000
- Capability Maturity Model Integration
- Counterfeits AS6081
- Energy ISO 50001 and SEP
- Environmental ISO 14001
- Ethical Sourcing SQFI
- Facility Management ISO 41001
- Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA
- Food Safety ISO 22000
- Forestry SFI ATFS
- Gluten-Free Certification
- Info Security ISO/IEC 27001
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR
- IT Service ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025
- Medical Devices ISO 13485
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Packaging ISO 15378
- Quality ISO 9001
- Responsible Care RC14001
- Supply Chain ISO 28000
- Telecommunications TL 9000