IQC - The ISO Pros
of Glendale, AZ & ISO 9001 Experts
One of the most common problems that can be found within an organization would be the bribery activities within them. Bribery, no matter how you put it, is wrongdoing – and is sometimes connected and discussed to be an unlawful act or a crime.
While it’s nice to think of it that way, bribery happens on a daily basis – and it has no exceptions within a business type or industry. Whatever business industry out there in the market, there’s some form of bribery involved.
Avoiding bribery is at the same intensity as avoiding criminal activities within your business or your organization. So how can bribery negatively affect your company or your business operations? Why and how is it bad for the health or the overall reputation of a company?
Disadvantages of Bribery
Some of the most common disadvantages and cons of bribery include:
- Negative effect on employee and worker morale
- Inefficiency and inconsistent processes and procedures
- Fines and penalties when caught
- The larger risk involved in the business process
Bribery can have many different consequences – those aren’t everything. If you know bribery, treat it to prevent it from spreading further.
The Anti-Bribery Standard
Because of this, the Anti-Bribery Standard or the ISO 37001 has been established and put in place. ISO 37001 is an internationally recognized standard that is applicable to all business types and industries.
Since bribery does not choose its victims, the Anti-Bribery Standard is one of the most flexible and the most adopted standard in the entire ISO book – all companies can have it regardless of the size, type, and age of the business!
Its first and original version was published back in 2016 – and it’s all based upon lawful statements and acts.
Implementation of ISO 37001
Bribery wouldn’t just kill your business, it can also poison the minds and the performance of your employees and your workers, too. Here in the city of Glendale, AZ, no other company is skilled and adept in performing ISO 37001 Training & Certification but us here at IQC – the ISO Professionals.
For decades, we have been deemed by many companies and organizations as the most sought after business when they needed help in anything related to standards and industries.
What We Can Do
The Anti-Bribery Standard or the ISO 37001 is just one of the few standards and services we can help you with. As a matter of fact, it reaches out and extends more to other types of businesses and services.
IQC – the ISO Professionals is a company or an organization that you can work with should you need help with any of the following services:
- ISO Standard-Specific Training
- Documentation Cleanups and System Restarts
- Second Party Audits and Evaluation
- Supplier Evaluation and Supplier Audits
- Specific Standard and Business Management Consulting
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt and Green Belt Training & Certification
- And Many More
Work with the best – work with IQC – the ISO Professionals and never worry about being non-compliant ever again!
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Arizona. We provide all the services listed below and more in every city.
If you don’t see your city listed, don’t worry. Just contact us by giving us a call or filling out the form, and we’ll dive deep to discover what are the best solutions for you and your business. See our areas of service:
With IQC – the ISO Professionals, you’ll get all of the information and the proper training that you need to go on with the industry you are in! Here are the ISO Standards we can help you with:
- Asset Management ISO 55001
- Automotive Core Tools
- Automotive IATF 16949
- Body Armor BA 9000
- Capability Maturity Model Integration
- Counterfeits AS6081
- Energy ISO 50001 and SEP
- Environmental ISO 14001
- Ethical Sourcing SQFI
- Facility Management ISO 41001
- Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA
- Food Safety ISO 22000
- Forestry SFI ATFS
- Gluten-Free Certification
- Info Security ISO/IEC 27001
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR
- IT Service ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025
- Medical Devices ISO 13485
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Packaging ISO 15378
- Quality ISO 9001
- Responsible Care RC14001
- Supply Chain ISO 28000
- Telecommunications TL 9000