The FDIS will help you identify what you need to do to get your quality management system aligned to the 2015 version.
This is the final stage on the revision journey and means you can be confident that the information contained in the FDIS will be in line with the final version, which will be published in September.
The new 2015 revision is a significant update to the standard, and it’s a great opportunity to make your organization even more effective. The key new areas covered in the standard are:
- Greater emphasis on building a management system suited to each organization’s particular needs
- A requirement that those at the top of an organization be involved and accountable, aligning quality with wider business strategy
- Risk-based thinking throughout the standard makes the whole management system a preventive tool and encourages continuous improvement
- Less prescriptive requirements for documentation: the organization can now decide what documented information it needs and in what format
- Alignment with other key management system standards through the use of a common structure and core text
With a comprehensive suite of services and support material, IQC can help you embed this new management system into your organization, so you can start to see the results as quickly as possible.
For more information on the revisions, contact Seth at 937-673-3732 or email@example.com