IQC - The ISO Pros
of Biddeford, ME & ISO 9001 Experts
Are you interested in being involved and engaged in the Arms and Weaponry business? Do you know what’s in it for you if you decide to do so? In addition to that, what things can you expect if you enter this industry?
Here in the country, one of the most common requirements of being a part of the Weaponry and Arms industry would be the ITAR Certification.
Defining ITAR: What is it?
If we were to take a deeper look at what it is, ITAR is short for the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and it’s the control group of the importation and exportation of any weapon, defense, and space-related products, articles, and data.
Using the same area of analogy, all the things, products, and services that need to have an ITAR Certification must be a part or under the category of any of the units and pieces in the United States Munitions List or the USML.
For further clarification and explanation, all items, products, and articles in space and defense industry that is a part of the USML need to have an ITAR Certification, and being caught can result in different civil and criminal fines – fines that can go as high as $1 million.
Getting ITAR Certification and Implementation
There are various companies that can claim they provide and offer the best ITAR Certification – but how sure are you that working with them would be safe and secure? What kind of trust are you able to leave that company about sensitive data and information about your business?
We at IQC – the ISO Professionals have been providing a good deal of standards and certifications and we never failed any of our clients. They learned to trust us fully not just with the ITAR program itself, but also with how we handle and manage sensitive content about their business.
Requirements for Successful Implementation
In order for your business or your company to really gain Certification, the step you need to overcome would be the Implementation. Once it’s done, Certification would be as easy as pie – and you can trust our third-party Certification companies for that as well.
The major requirements for this type and this kind of certification include:
- Must cover defense articles or military items and equipment
- Must be involved in the regulation of goods and technology that are designed and developed to kill or to defend against death in a military setting
- It would include:
- Space-related technology (application to missile technology)
- Technical data in relation to defense articles and services
- It involves a set of strict regulatory and licensing; as it would not address research or commercial objectives
With IQC – the ISO Professionals, you will never worry about the level of legitimacy or originality. We would offer and provide only the best and the highest quality of ITAR Training and Implementation for your company or your business to taste that sweet feeling of Certification.
Contact us today and work with us urgently!
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Maine. We provide all the services listed below and more in every city.
If you don’t see your city listed, don’t worry. Just contact us by giving us a call or filling out the form, and we’ll dive deep to discover what are the best solutions for you and your business. See our areas of service:
With IQC – the ISO Professionals, you’ll get all of the information and the proper training that you need to go on with the industry you are in! Here are the ISO Standards we can help you with:
- Asset Management ISO 55001
- Automotive Core Tools
- Automotive IATF 16949
- Body Armor BA 9000
- Capability Maturity Model Integration
- Counterfeits AS6081
- Energy ISO 50001 and SEP
- Environmental ISO 14001
- Ethical Sourcing SQFI
- Facility Management ISO 41001
- Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA
- Food Safety ISO 22000
- Forestry SFI ATFS
- Gluten-Free Certification
- Info Security ISO/IEC 27001
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR
- IT Service ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025
- Medical Devices ISO 13485
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Packaging ISO 15378
- Quality ISO 9001
- Responsible Care RC14001
- Supply Chain ISO 28000
- Telecommunications TL 9000