ISO, AS, IATF Gap Analysis
The GAP Analysis is an important step in your Quality or Environmental Management System (QMS) implementation of…ISO 9001:2015, AS9100, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, ISO 45001, IATF 16949, etc.
Identify one or more people to conduct the Gap Analysis; it is helpful if they have some quality system or audit experience.
ISO 9001 (or another standard) Gap Analysis Checklist
The most important tool for the Gap Analysis is the Gap Analysis Checklist. This is a list of the requirements in the standard.
The person conducting the Gap Analysis will use this list to compare the formal or informal system that is in place with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 or another standard. Where there is a shortfall, it is called a “gap”.
The checklist provides the person with what documents to look for and gives the person a specific place to note what they saw and if it did or did not meet the standard.
With IQC – the ISO Professionals, you’ll get all of the information and the proper training that you need to go on with the industry you are in! Here are the ISO Standards we can help you with:
- Asset Management ISO 55001
- Automotive Core Tools
- Automotive IATF 16949
- Body Armor BA 9000
- Capability Maturity Model Integration
- Counterfeits AS6081
- Energy ISO 50001 and SEP
- Environmental ISO 14001
- Ethical Sourcing SQFI
- Facility Management ISO 41001
- Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA
- Food Safety ISO 22000
- Forestry SFI ATFS
- Gluten-Free Certification
- Info Security ISO/IEC 27001
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR
- IT Service ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025
- Medical Devices ISO 13485
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Packaging ISO 15378
- Quality ISO 9001
- Responsible Care RC14001
- Supply Chain ISO 28000
- Telecommunications TL 9000